Monolinea » Profile
Kemie Guaida- CV
Design Consultant and Contractor
I have a background in Media Communications and graphic design, and been working in web design for 8 years, the last 4 focusing on standards-based design. I am based in Sweden, but collaborate with clients from many countries. I have experience both taking a project from start to finish, and collaborating with a team in one specific task, such as interface design and coding layouts from already-made comps.
I am always looking for challenging projects, to flex my creative and technical muscles.
- Knowledge and experience in standards-based design
- Excellent planning skills, managing teams and projects from start to finish.
- Superior teamworking skills, extensive experience in working as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Great insight to the possibilities of designing for different media, as well as practical and aesthetical solutions to their limitations.
- Solid understanding of usability, aesthetics, interactivity and communication issues involved in the design process.
- Web Design Software: Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Flash
- Graphics Software: Photoshop, Illustrator
- CMS: Textpattern, Drupal,Pligg
January 2003 – Present
- Conceptualization and production of the graphic identity of the projects.
- Planning and coordination of projects.
- In charge of usability, efficiency, and graphic consistency of projects
- Basic programming and script implementation
- Work with other development companies and design firms and directly with own clients.
Director of Web Design
Euro RSCG Interaction Mexico
November 1999 – August 2001
- Conceptualization and implementation of graphic identity for projects
- Project coordination for small to large-scale websites.
- Usability, efficiency, and graphic consistency supervision for all web projects.
- Coordination of project transition between design and programming departments.
Universidad Iberoamericana, Ciudad de México
Licenciatura (Bachelors Degree), Media Communication, 1994 – 1999
Graphic Design, 1998 – 1998